Rates & Insurance
I charge $175 per therapeutic hour. If I’m in network with your insurance there is likely a discounted rate. Also, if you have insurance it is possible that you might only have a copay or coinsurance (depending on if you have to meet a deductible or not). If you don’t have insurance or would prefer to not use it, I have a cash rate of $130 per 50 minute session.
I am in network with the following insurance companies: BCBS, United Healthcare, UMR, Qual Choice, Cigna and Ambetter.
I’d recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
- Does my plan cover telehealth and if so, does it have to go through a third party vendor (i.e. MD Live or Teladoc, etc.)?
I accept all major credit cards as forms of payment. I use a HIPAA compliant version of Ivy Pay to charge credit cards. Payment is due at the time of services unless other arrangements have been made.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand. I do have a late cancellation fee/no show fee of $100.
Any Other Questions
Please contact me for any additional questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!