Are you in a place right now where you look at your spouse and wonder “what happened to us?” You remember the early bliss of the relationship, the late night conversations, the fun and exciting dates, the friendship and romance that kept you inseparable; but now you feel disconnected, lonely, or even hurt, possibly betrayed. Maybe you feel like a pinball, bouncing back and forth between hope and hopelessness? Between a desire to fix your marriage and just giving up? Maybe divorce seems like your only option.
“A Husband and Wife May Disagree on Many Things, But They Must Absolutely Agree On This: To Never, Ever Give Up.”
I want to encourage you not to give up! There is always hope as long as one person is willing to try something different. Whether you are stuck in a small rut, or whether the divorce papers are sitting on your kitchen counter. I have watched couples experience a revitalization of love that no one would have ever expected!
In marital counseling, I can help you:
- Improve the quality of your communication and ability to listen deeply
- Help you get to the “root” of the issue and learn how to talk about it withyour spouse
- Learn how to communicate empathy (which helps you FEEL like the otherperson cares).
- Learn to manage conflict in healthy ways with positive outcomes
- Get back to your friendship and renew intimacy
- Rebuild trust and heal deep hurts or betrayalThere is hope for your marriage! I’d be honored to help fight for your marriage and walk with you on your healing journey.
I’m passionate about fighting to save marriages and would be honored to fight with you so you can have the best, healthiest marriage ever.